Come aboard an exciting RIB speedboat and see the diverse marine wildlife that lives off the shores of Reykjavík City. Enthusiasts looking to see whales, dolphins, and porpoises, but who wish to do so in a small group, should grab this chance now.
The tour starts from Reykjavík’s Old Harbour and during your journey, you will travel among the small islands in Faxaflói Bay, as well as along the coast of Reykjavík, providing you with a a great view of the city as you search for wildlife.
- Up to a 2-hour exciting tour in a small group 12-seater RIB boat.
- Reykjavík sightseeing with panoramic views of the Harpa Concert Hall and Sun Voyager.
- Warm overalls, gloves, goggles, and all necessary safety equipment.
- Pickup is available for an extra charge
Not suitable for
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People under 4 ft 8 in (145 cm)
Since this is a wildlife tour we can never predict or guarantee sightings of any kind. In the event that we don’t encounter any whales and dolphins, we do not offer refunds, but instead, give our passengers a complimentary ticket to use another day.
We may cancel or reschedule the tour due to unfavorable weather or if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
We recommend all guests dress warmly in layers and good footwear it is always colder on the water.