Please note that this tour is only available for groups of minimum 12 passengers.
A different kind of an evening experience
We cruise from old Reykjavik harbor heading out to Viðey island, for a brief early evening sightseeing cruise.
With a beverage from our onboard bar, take in some of Reykjavik’s most famous sights from the sea such as; Harpa (Conference Center Hall), Hofdi, Videy (Imagine Peace Tower), and the Sun Voyager (sculpture by Jon Gunnar Arnason).
Kopar restaurant is a popular and well renowned restaurant, located on the harbor (straight across from our pier). The yacht opens at 17.30. Departure is at 18.00 and the dinner starts at 18.45 (6.45 p.m.), after the cruise. The restaurant is only a few steps away, by the pier.
THE MENU AT KOPAR
- Smoked char with apple salsa, Jerusalem artichoke chips and dill cream.
- Fish of the day – Fresh fish and fresh ideas. We look forward to surprising you.
- For an extra 2000 kr you can change to grilled lamb crown*
Served with mashed potatoes, glaze, green purée, kale and grilled carrots.
Vegetable / vegan options are available for those who want.
* You can contact Kopar and hear what is available that day.
* Fish of the day can be exchanged for a lamb crown (deluxe) 2000 ISK extra